Team Paradox is a student-run FIRST Robotics Competition Team founded in 2006 at San Dieguito Academy. The team is an inclusive, no-cut school club with more than 70 student members and 25 volunteer mentors. Each year our students design and build a competition-ready robot to achieve the season’s game objectives while learning real-world skills along the way and sharing our team’s knowledge and enthusiasm with our community.
Need a shirt or sweatshirt?
Team merch will be available for sale at the following events:
2/15 Travel Meeting
2/22 Robot Reveal
2024 Regional Travel
- Monday Meetings - Every Monday in room 83 after school.
- 2/15 Travel meeting (mandatory for all students planning to travel and one adult)
- 2/22 Robot Reveal
- 5/19 End of year party for students, parents and mentors - Note this is the new date. Changed to accommodate AP exams.
- See our calendar for all upcoming events.
Join Team Paradox
It's never too late to join the robotics team. Although our competition season takes place from January to April, we welcome students to participate all year round.
- Sign up for our weekly email for students and their families.
- Attend a Monday Meeting - Join us for our weekly student meeting afters school every Monday in room 83. If there is a school holiday, our meetings will be on Tuesday after school instead.
- Register here.
- See our calendar for all upcoming events. You can subscribe to this Google calendar as well.
- JOIN - We train new members at the club fair each fall, but you can get involved at any time.
- SIGN UP - Receive our weekly newsletter
- DONATE - The recommended parent donation of $250 per student is 100% tax-deductible.
- SPONSOR - 100% of your donation supports local students in STEM.
- VOLUNTEER - Parents are always needed to support our team.
- QUESTIONS? - Email us today.
Thank you for the support of our 2023-24 sponsors
We are incredibly grateful for the generosity of our sponsors. Please review our sponsorship opportunities or email email@example.com.